Sunday, July 26, 2015

A (very) brief explanation

To those of you wondering where my last update is: I took it down. I'd like to think I convey a certain sense of frankness and objectivity on this blog - at least as much as I can while being an emotional disaster - and that won't change, I assure you. I will not censor myself or avoid talking about difficult topics, because that's what this blog is here for.

However, there's also a case to be made for respect and accommodation. And while it may not be reciprocated, I shouldn't use that as an excuse. I do not withdraw anything I said in the previous update, and can only state once more that it was simply my own take on a series of events, one which I was finding particularly vexing at the time.

Look forward to more updates soon!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete